ForumSurfer – a RSS reader for the SQL Server online community
Today I published the first release of ForumSurfer, a RSS reader designed explicitly to be a tool for the SQL Server online community.
Here is a screenshot:
ForumSurfer has some unique features that will help you help others online:
- it is designed to help you keep an eye on multiple communities through their RSS feeds
- it opens questions in the integrated web browser
- it can update from the feeds much more often than online RSS readers do
- it has built-in support for boilerplate answers
- it supports high-DPI displays, letting you choose the appropriate zoom level for individual sites
- it can import/export OPML files (you can start by importing the OPML file containing all the online SQL Server communities I’m keeping on the radar)
What are you waiting for? Download now the latest release of ForumSurfer and start being helpful!